Friday, August 6, 2010

Sexy Legs

I'm a leg woman. Yes, I am! Long, short, thin or chunky, so long as the legs are shapely, I will catch myself staring at them unashamedly and in admiration.
Elegant bathroom sink

Drool...legs can't get any hotter than these on the 4-poster bed

Fold-able Propeller stool

Eames walnut stool by Herman Miller

The ever svelte Panton chair. Still looking good after all these years.

Tulip table and X benches. NB: Love the chinoiserie wallpaper

Eclectic at its best - red, hot and sexy dining table....ooh la la. The chairs are also to die for.

Accent legs with classical painting

Legs that roll

* Some images are from unknown sources. Please email me if it belongs to you and I'd be happy to credit you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...