Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011

February is the month when love pervades the air. Romance, love, mushiness...whatever you think of Valentines Day, it is infectious and you can't escape from it. Not even on this blog  :-)

This Valentines Day, sizzle up your home with...

Leopard prints. They are making a strong comeback, as are other safari prints like zebra stripes. These safari feline prints are sensual, alluring and in my humble opinion, it screams 'adults only'. 

Fresh flowers in vibrant colours that aren't professionally arranged is an inexpensive way to say "I love you".
Fresh flowers - Source unknown

If it's not your style to utter those three words, express your L.O.V.E. in writing.
Love wall hanging by Paul Smith

Warm lighting from flickering candles sets the mood if you're having your Valentine over for dinner or coffee or whatever. 
2 Candle Loop Candelabra

Here's wishing all my readers a beautiful and romantic Valentines Day. 
My husband and I - taken in Taipei 2008

* Some images are from unknown sources. Please email me if it belongs to you and I'll happily credit you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...